- 0:05 - Introduction, background on Crash Course video
- 1:40 - Are Aquinas' first four arguments for God unimpressive because they don't lead to a personal God?
- 8:15 - Does Aquinas' argument for God allow for polytheism?
- 12:2o - Does Aquinas' argument for God allow God to be an egg, a turtle, or a big block of stone?
- 14:35 - Are there major flaws that make Aquinas' argument invalid?
- 16:45 - Is Aquinas' argument self-defeating, because God would require a cause?
- 21:05 - Do you have to believe Aquinas' arguments in order to believe in God?
- 26:30 - Question from listener: Was the word "Gospel" used often in Jesus' time?
- Thomas Aquinas: Spiritual Master by Bishop Barron
- Aquinas: A Beginner's Guide by Edward Feser
- Five Proofs of the Existence of God by Edward Feser
- The Last Superstition: A Refutation of the New Atheism by Edward Feser
- Aquinas: An Introduction to the Life and Work of the Great Medieval Thinker by F. C. Copleston
- To Light a Fire on the Earth: Proclaiming Christ in a Secular Age by Bishop Barron