- 0:05 - Introduction
- 2:00 - What are Bishop Barron's initial thoughts on this anniversary?
- 4:00 - Who is Stanley Hauerwas?
- 6:15 - Why is Hauerwas so friendly to the Catholic tradition?
- 8:00 - Is the Reformation effectively over?
- 13:40 - How does the Reformation continue to fracture the Church Universal?
- 17:50 - What was the difference maker for reform movements that did not splinter the Church, such as the Franciscans and Dominicans?
- 21:00 - Is the problem of authority the key to Protestantism?
- 24:00 - How should Catholics feel about Protestant denominations?