- 0:05 - Introduction about the talk
- 1:15 - Bill Maher as an example of how NOT to have a religious argument
- 2:40 - How is learning to trust a person an example of coming to faith?
- 6:30 - What is the number one block to having a good religious argument?
- 9:58 - What is voluntarism, and how does it block good religious argument?
- 16:15 - How does understanding your opponent's position helpful in having a religious argument? How is Thomas Aquinas an expert in this?
- 23:50 - What is the significance of Bishop Barron speaking at Facebook?
- 26:00 - Question from listener: How can the Catholic Church claim the fullness of truth when other religions claim the same?