- 0:21 –Why did Bishop Barron write The Priority of Christ?
- 4:20 –Cardinal George on liberal Christianity
- 6:14 –What is theological liberalism?
- 7:24 – "Beige Catholicism" and the effects of liberalism
- 9:00 – How does Christ become the priority in the realm of knowledge?
- 12:34 – The difference between Christian epistemology and other forms
- 15:38 – The non-competitive transcendence of God
- 19:38 – The two non-competitive natures of Jesus Christ
- 20:51 – Why use saints to illustrate ethics?
- 25:17 – The four woman saints who exhibit elevated virtue
- 29:58 – Bishop Barron's evangelical purpose for his book
- 31:30 – Question from listener: What did Jesus mean when he said, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
- The Priority of Christ: Toward a Postliberal Catholicism by Bishop Robert Barron
- Mysterium Paschale: The Mystery of Easter by Hans Urs von Balthasar