- 1:10 - Are each of us really called to be saints?
- 4:42 - What is a saint, and how do we become one?
- 6:15 - “Finding the center” and how rose windows symbolize this move
- 9:03 - How do we “find the center”?
- 10:16 - The spiritual lesson of the rose window and the “wheel of fortune”
- 13:43 - Why is it important to know that you're a sinner?
- 19:10 - Flannery O'Connor's short story “Revelation” and the symbol of sin
- 22:04 - If my life isn't about me, what is it about?
- 26:00 - Ego-drama vs. Theo-drama
- 28:37 - The Theo-drama in A Man for All Seasons
- 31:59 - Question from caller: What is the relationship between mercy and justice?
- International Eucharistic Congress (January 24-31, 2016)
- Study Programs
- Untold Blessing: Three Paths to Holiness (Bishop Barron)