Click HERE to leave your review now!
- 0:04 - Intro: Bishop Barron speaks at a tech conference
- 1:30 - Explaining the interview and Tyson's explanation of physical death
- 5:20 - Are scientists seen as the new priests?
- 8:10 - What happens when you die besides the obvious scientific realities?
- 10:00 - Why do atheists still cling to moral values?
- 11:09 - Does culminating as meat for maggots offer a sense of eternal fulfillment?
- 12:30 - Tyson's explanation of our annihilation upon death.
- 14:55 - Is it a wish fulfilling fantasy to desire consciousness after death?
- 20:00 - Would anyone really want to live forever?
- 22:30 - What really happens when we die according to Christians?
- 25:25 - Question from listener: How can God be both a person and the sheer act of "to be" itself?
- Neil deGrasse Tyson's interview with Larry King
- Hey Bill Nye, 'Does Science Have All the Answers or Should We Do Philosophy Too?'
- Atheism and Philosophy
- Bishop Barron on The Theory of Everything
- Bishop Barron on Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
- Has Science Refuted Aristotelian Causality?
- Scientism and God's Existence
- Stephen Hawking and Atheism
- Fr. George Coyne and the Fertile Cosmos