BONUS: Click here to get your free Lent Reflections booklet from Bishop Barron!
- 0:04 - Intro, Why is Bishop Barron in Philadelphia?
- 1:30 - What was Bishop Barron's overall impression of the event with Dr. William Lane Craig?
- 6:4o - What was discussed during the daytime symposium?
- 16:25 - During the evening event, how did Bishop Barron and Dr. Craig agree about evangelization?
- 19:03 - What are Bishop Barron and Dr. Craig's favorite arguments for the existence of God?
- 21:40 - How did a book change the lives of both Dr. Craig and Bishop Barron?
- 23:25 - Why didn't Dr. Craig agree that beauty can be a source of evangelization?
- 29:00 - What happened when Bishop Barron asked Dr. Craig, "Why aren't you Catholic?"
- 33:00 - Listener Question: What does Bishop Barron think about the writings of David Bentley Hart?
- Reasonable Faith: Christian Truth and Apologetics (William Lane Craig)
- The Kalām Cosmological Argument (William Lane Craig)
- The New Testament: A Translation (David Bentley Hart)
- The Experience of God: Being, Consciousness, Bliss (David Bentley Hart)
- An Evening with William Lane Craig (Bishop Barron)
- Dialogue with William Lane Craig (Bishop Barron)