- 0:05 - Intro: Ingrid Goes West and Facebook announcement
- 3:45 - How did the Pro-Life movement and the Social Justice movement become divided?
- 5:55 - How should the "both/and" quality of Catholicism address this great separation?
- 7:00 - What does "social justice" mean in the Catholic tradition?
- 9:15 - Should the Pro-Life and Social Justice movements be equally emphasized in the life of the Church?
- 13:20 - How do we heal the divide between these two groups of Catholics?
- 14:55 - How can the saints help provide a path forward?
- 17:00 - How does Pope Francis balance the priority of these two issues?
- 19:32 - Question from listener: How should Catholics react to beggars on the street?