- 0:05 - Introduction
- 1:30 - What is Bishop Barron's background with sports?
- 4:00 - Why does the culture hold sports in such high regard up and down the ages?
- 6:00 - How do the rules in sports relate to religion?
- 10:30 - What do coaches teach us about real love?
- 15:00 - How do the rigors of sports offer insights about the rigors of the spiritual life?
- 20:00 - Does athleticism and fitness ever do harm to the spirit?
- 22:47 - Listener Question: Why is leisure important on the Sabbath?