- 0:05 - Intro, a Cardinal visits and the sun eclipses
- 4:00 - Why has Bishop Barron considered beauty the privileged route of evangelization?
- 8:25 - What is beauty?
- 10:55 - What three things combine to make something beautiful?
- 15:55 - Why do some people disagree about a masterpiece being beautiful?
- 19:20 - How can someone be transformed by beauty?
- 24:14 - What was a profound moment of beauty in Bishop Barron's life?
- 25:43 - Question from listener: How can the arts aid in evangelization?
- Study Program
- The Priority of Christ: Toward a Postliberal Catholicism by Bishop Robert Barron
- Word on Fire: Proclaiming the Power of Christ by Bishop Robert Barron
- Seeds of the Word: Finding God in the Culture by Bishop Robert Barron
- Bridging the Great Divide by Bishop Robert Barron
- Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce