- 0:05 - Introduction - The USCCB meeting
- 2:00 - Why is there a Christmas Season?
- 4:20 - Why should a secular person care about the birth of Jesus?
- 6:45 - Why must we understand Israel if we want to understand Christmas?
- 10:50 - Why is Mary so pivotal during Advent? What about the rest of the characters in this story?
- 18:30 - Will Christmas ever become more Christian than it is today in our secular world?
- 26:30 - What are Bishop Barron's favorite things about Christmas?
- 28:15 - Listener Question: How much is enough when it comes to petitionary prayer.