- 0:04 - Introduction, recap of the natural disasters in Santa Barbara County
- 2:45 - What does it mean to be grounded in the Eucharist?
- 5:00 - How is the Eucharist religiously themed as "meal"?
- 9:30- How does the Eucharist as "sacrifice" illuminate our understanding of Communion?
- 14:50 - How does the Eucharist as the "real presence" relate the power of this sacrament?
- 18:55 - How can we learn from the Eucharistic miracles?
- 21:40 - How can we better ground ourselves in the Blessed Sacrament?
- 24:00 - Listener Question: How can we explain God's non-competitive transcendence in light of transubstantiation?