Today we hear from some of our youngest listeners, as kids from all over the world ask Bishop Barron their most pressing theological questions. The kids are cute, but their questions are deep!
- 0:04 – Bishop Barron’s birthday party
- 1:05 – Exciting event with William Lane Craig
- 4:00 – Did people live when dinosaurs live, and why did God kill dinosaurs?
- 7:35 – Will it be awkward in Heaven if you’ve married multiple times?
- 11:40 – Why was there an earthquake when Jesus was crucified, and why was the veil torn?
- 11:40 – If you die and go to Heaven, do you become a saint?
- 16:15 – When you die, if you go to Hell, will you go there forever or could Jesus take you to Heaven?
- 22:40 – How did God start to exist? How God effect the Big Bang?
- 27:45 – Does God love everybody, even the devil?