Pope Francis has encouraged priests to “get out of the sacristy into the streets,” to find the Church’s lost sheep and evangelize them. Bishop Barron agrees with this advice, and in this episode, he offers his take on the best ways to do that. A listener asks why we need to repent if God’s love is unconditional.
- 04:00 – Bishop Barron’s favorite memories from the Pivotal Players film trip
- 4:00 – What is Bishop Barron’s article about?
- 8:15 – How does a parish shift gears to evangelization?
- 14:00 – What has been the common perspective on evangelization?
- 17:30 – How will the Word on Fire Movement serve this mission?
- 22:00 – What advice does Bishop Barron have for evangelizers, both lay and clergy?
- 26:15 – Listener Question: Is the love of God really unconditional?