Normally, in each episode we take one listener question. But we’ve received such a large number of outstanding questions from around the globe that we’ve decided to devote this entire episode to answering a range of questions from listeners like you. Bishop Barron answers several questions, rapid fire, on many different topics.
- 0:24 – Intro: Bishop Barron talks about his recent work and vacation plans
- 4:17 – How should Catholic school teachers evangelize their pupils?
- 5:19 – Do Muslims and Christians worship the same God?
- 9:28 – Has the Church ever changed its doctrine?
- 13:10 – How does one evangelize the culture without becoming corrupted by it?
- 20:22 – How do we encourage young people to engage in philosophy?
- 26:00 – What is the difference between faith and belief?
- 31:30 – What book is Bishop Barron currently reading?
- Catholicism: A Journey to the Heart of the Faith by Bishop Barron
- The Crucifixion: Understanding the Death of Jesus Christ by Fleming Rutledge
- Seeds of the Word: Finding God in the Culture by Bishop Barron
- Vibrant Paradoxes: The Both/And of Catholicism by Bishop Barron